Wearing Milk-bone Underwear
Sometimes it just feels like you’re wearing ‘milk-bone underwear’ (a throw back reference to feeling like sometimes everything feels stacked against you). 2023 so far, has been a year of firsts; first signs of possible market recovery, first new totally useless (initially) meme token hitting ‘top 10 altcoin status’ (Pepe the Frog), first time all the stablecoins lost their 1:1 peg, first time banks with crypto began crashing, first time US organizations began actively and aggressively attacking crypto projects.
Its been a difficult start to the year for a lot of existing projects, on top of an very difficult 2022…and while thousands have closed up and no longer exist, EverEarn and the team are still here. We’ve taken the time to reassess what we have seen work and what hasn’t. We’ve also taken the time to asses our past abilities to break into the ETH and POLY communities. We’ve taken the time to assess our strengths and weaknesses, and are moving forward to better position and solidify EverEarn as a project and community.
What Are We Doing Today?
The items that we have in progress as of this moment are as follows;
1) #EARN Poly Public Presale The EverEarn #EARN POLY public presale has opened and is currently being hosted on our EverEarn Academy Website at https://www.everearn.academy/promotions/earnpoly
2) Next-Gen Zero-Trust Listing Site A never-before-seen cryptocurrency listing website designed primarily to better protect investors from scam tokens and projects from scam advertisers and developers, in addition to offering vetted blockchain services, as well as vetted affiliate services.
3) Crypto-Payment Merchandise Website A fully enabled merchandise which accept hundreds of cryptocurrencies as payment for merchandise products. Version 1 will initially feature EverEarn merchandise as well as merchandise of top cryptocurrencies.
4) Next-Gen Zero-Trust Multichain Launchpad A never-before-seen cryptocurrency launchpad designed primarily to provide greater freedom, flexibility and security within the crypto-space, to both project teams and investors. Focus is on ensuring investor money cannot lose value during presale processes, as well as ensuring projects are not disadvantaged by being forced to follow rules which make it harder to successfully launch, all while providing access to the widest possible investor audience.
5) Rebuilding Our Socials The team is putting a huge focus on making inroads into the major blockchain communities in preparation of being able to spread its message, advertising and marketing as wide as possible, ensuring future releases have the best possible chance at exposure and success.
Rome Wasn’t Built in a Day
Obviously the above is merely an overview or highlight of what the team is currently working on, and to be clear, we are not promising big change in a matter of days. We are however addressing where we have identified weaknesses and areas of needed greater strength so that we can continue to move forward in building a platform which will become on of the next top altcoin currencies!